Curriculum Advising and Program Planning
- Go online to https://ursa.unco.edu.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click Login.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on the Degree Evaluation link in the Graduation channel.
- Students tentatively scheduled to graduate in the current term should select the current term; all other students should select term subsequent to the current term.
- Your curriculum information is indicated in the Degree Evaluation screen.
Confirm that the information accurately reflects your major and minor declarations, then select the Generate New Evaluation option at the bottom of the page to create an up-to-date record.
- Select the radio button next to the program you want evaluated by clicking on it and then click on Generate Request.
Students with more than one major will need to generate a new evaluation for each major separately.
- The Degree Evaluation Options screen provides three options:
- General Requirements: an overview of the courses that are being used in the requirements.
- Detail Requirements: a detailed compliance indicating which requirements have been met or not met.
- Additional Information: special information about requirements such as courses not used.
Select the Detail Requirements option by clicking on the radio button next to it, and then click on Submit to view the evaluation report.
For assistance in understanding your degree evaluation, please refer to the student help sheet Using the degree evaluation tool (CAPP) available here.
Whenever you use Ursa, donít forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you donít log out someone else might be able to access it.