Bear Pay Instructions
- Log on to Ursa at https://ursa.unco.edu using your University of Northern Colorado Personal Digital Identity (PDID) information (network user name and password).
- Click on the Financial tab.
- Click on the eBill icon or eBill and Payment History or Bear Pay link.
- On the Select Term Screen (not shown), use the Drop-Down Menu to select the term and click on the Submit button.
- On the Account Detail for Term screen, click on the Pay/View eBill or Bear Pay button. Please wait while your information loads.
- You're now in eBill / Bear Pay. Use the main navigation menu below the page banner to view and print your bill, view account activity, make or schedule a payment, set up automatic payments, add an authorized user, or set up your Bear Pay Plan. Some more frequently used functions are found in the Quick View box.
- To enroll in Bear Pay, click on the Payment Plans tab.
- In the Payment Plan screen, follow the instructions to enroll in the Bear Pay Payment Plan.
- To give an Authorized User access to your eBills or Bear Pay Plan, click on the My Account Tab and then select the Authorized Users Tab below.
- Read the privacy rights information and if you want to add an authorized user enter the email address of the authorized user. Then, make sure that Yes is marked for the two questions in order to allow the person you are authorizing access to your eBills, Bear Plan, or Payment history; then click the Continue button.
- After reading the Authorization Agreement, check the I agree box at the bottom and select Continue.
- Your authorized user will automatically be sent an email notifying them that they have been added. This email will contain his/her randomly generated password, which they can change after logging in for the first time. Instructions for logging in to eBill/Bear Plan will also be included.
- Click on the Log Out button in the top right corner of eBill/Bear Pay as well as Ursa screens when you are finished to protect your confidential information.
Whenever you use Ursa, donít forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you donít log out someone else might be able to access it.