Pay Stubs (Pay Advices)
If you have not used Ursa or the universityís e-mail system before, you will need to contact the Technical Support Center at 351-4357 (351- HELP) to set up your account before you can view your pay advice (pay stub).
- Go online to https://ursa.unco.edu using an Internet browser.
- For User Name enter your Ursa user name.
- Enter your password and click Login (If you donít remember it, click on I want to reset my password).
- Once you are in Ursa, your name is displayed under the top Ursa banner (see figure below).
- Click on the yellow Employee or Student-Employee tab.
- Click on the Banner Self-Service folder.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Employee folder.
- From the next drop-down menu, click on Pay Information folder.
- From the next drop-down menu, click on Pay Stub.
- From the Pay Stub Year drop-down menu, select the year for the pay period you want to view and click the Display button.
- On the Pay Stubs screen, click on the date of the pay stub you wish to view.
- The information for the pay date selected will be displayed. Depending on your computer monitor and browser settings, you may need to scroll down to see all of your information.
- To print the pay stub Click on the Printer Friendly button at the bottom of the page.
- To view a different pay stub, click on the Pay Stubs link at the bottom of the page.
Whenever you use Ursa, donít forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you donít log out someone else might be able to access it.