Online Adoption Process
Textbooks are ordered through the UNC BOOKSTORE & FAN SHOP. There are several benefits to this process! Search capabilities by ISBN, author, title, or keyword. Easy ordering by ISBN. Place reorders for future terms with previous history. Check order status. Learn if a new edition is available. See if your textbook is rental eligible or even available digitally!
- To submit textbook orders for your course(s) click here at “Online Adoptions”
- Sign in OR Register a new account.
- *This is a separate login from your UNC or URSA accounts. A new account will need to be created to submit textbook information online. You can still use your UNC email.
Create a Profile to Get Started
Entering a Profile to Get Started
Entering Online Adoptions
- Select course and section information
- You may also indicate if no course materials are needed for this course
- Add Course Materials by ISBN, search method or add materials manually
- Submit order once completed
- Order submitted confirmation. You will also receive an order confirmation e-mail
- Print page (optional)
Thank you for submitting your textbook information! Here are some of the benefits of receiving your order early:
- Buyback Pricing. If we know what textbooks will be used again on campus for an upcoming term, we can offer a higher buyback price (up to 50% of price paid) to those students wishing to sell back their textooks at the end of a semester
- Used Textbooks. By receiving your textbook information, we can start sourcing for used textbooks that can reduce costs to students and in many cases provide a cheaper solution than a competitor can provide.
- Rental Eligible & Digital Textbooks. Follett has the industry's largest rental library. This can save students 50% or more off the cost of a new textbook. We also have a large digital library available as another cost saving method to students.
For any additional assitance please contact the UNC BOOKSTORE & FAN SHOP.
- Phone: 970-351-2135
- Email: email@example.com