Student Record Holds
To view holds on a student's record:
- Log on to Ursa at https://ursa.unco.edu using your network user name and password.
- Access Production Banner (INB) via the link under your Employee tab.
- Go to SOAHOLD using the Go To field.
- Enter the student’s bear number in the ID field.
- Perform a Next Block using the Block icon or the Block drop-down menu in the tool bar, or by using the shortcut keys: Ctrl + Page Down.
- Any holds will be displayed along with the office responsible for putting the hold on the student’s record.
Add Holds to a Student’s Record (Only those with appropriate access can add holds to a student’s record.)
- Use the Hold Type drop-down menu to choose the appropriate hold. The start dates in the From fields and the end dates in the To fields will automatically populate. These dates can be changed to reflect what is appropriate for the specific hold.
- You can also add comments in the Reason field, but everyone who can view the hold (including the student) will be able to see all comments.
Remove Holds from a Student’s Record (Only those with appropriate access can remove holds from a student’s record.)
- Change the end date in the To field of the hold to the appropriate date for the hold to stop, and then save it by clicking on the Save icon in the tool bar or selecting Save in the File drop-down menu.
- You can also do a record remove, but by doing that the audit history of the hold will be gone.