Student Registration Permit-Override
Using INB to Process a Student Registration Permit-Override
- Logon to Ursa at https://ursa.unco.edu using your network user name and password.
- Access Production Banner (INB) via the link under your Employee tab.
- Go to SFASRPO using the Go To field.
- Enter the student's Bear Number in the ID field.
- Enter the term in the Term field (e.g. 200650 = Fall 2006) or use the Term drop-down menu to select the term you want.
- Perform a Next Block using the Block icon or the Block drop-down menu in the tool bar, or by using the shortcut keys: Ctrl + Page Down.
- Using the Permit drop-down menu, choose either:
- Capacity - space in the class only
- Instructor Consent - all restrictions, including capacity
- Instructor Consent Excluding Cap - all restrictions, excluding capacity
- Enter the Course Record Number (CRN) for the class in the CRN field.
- Save by using the Save icon, selecting Save from the File drop-down menu in the tool bar, or by using the shortcut key: F10.
- To release more than four classes, go to Record in the tool bar and from the drop-down menu choose Insert. A blank row will appear.
Whenever you use Ursa, don’t forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you don’t log out someone else might be able to access it.