Instructions for Faculty Dashboard
- Once you log into Ursa, click the Faculty tab.
- Once you see the channels on the Faculty tab, find the channel named "Banner Self Service" - it is the right most channel on the top.
- Click the Banner Self Service link.
- Click the Faculty and Advisors link.
- Click the second item down -- Term Selection.
- Select the term from the drop down list that you are interested in and click the Submit button.
- The next screen takes you back to the Faculty and Advisors menu.
Click the third item down -- CRN Selection.
- The next screen presented will provide you a drop down list of the courses for that term - select the course you are interested in and click the Submit button.
- The next screen takes you back to the Faculty Services menu so you can now work with the course you selected.
- Typically the dashboard takes you to the Summary Class List (the 7th item down on the Faculty & Advisors menu).
- Select Summary Class List.
- If you want to switch classes... you would click the CRN Selection option and select a different class
- If you want to switch terms... you would click the Term Selection option – 2nd item on the Faculty and Advisors menu – and select a different term and then click the CRN selection to select the class for the term you want to work with.
Whenever you use Ursa, don’t forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you don’t log out someone else might be able to access it.