Instructions for Faculty Class List
- Once you log into Ursa, click the Employee tab.
- Once you see the section on the Employee tab, find the section named "General Information".
- Click the Self Service Banner (SSB) link. It will redirect you to banner.
- Click the Faculty and Advisors link.
- Click the second item down -- Term Selection.
- Select the term from the drop down list that you are interested in and click the Submit button.
- The next screen takes you back to the Faculty and Advisors menu.
Click the third item down -- CRN Selection.
- The next screen presented will provide you a drop down list of the courses for that term - select the course you are interested in and click the Submit button.
- The next screen takes you back to the Faculty Services menu so you can now work with the course you selected.
- Select Summary Class List.
- If you want to switch classes... you would click the CRN Selection option and select a different class.
- If you want to switch terms... you would click the Term Selection option - 2nd item on the Faculty and Advisors menu - and select a different term and then click the CRN selection to select the class for the term you want to work with.
Whenever you use Ursa, don’t forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you don’t log out someone else might be able to access it.