Creating a Class Roster in Excel
- Go online to https://ursa.unco.edu.
Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click Login.
- Click on the Employee tab
Click on the Class Roster link found in the Classes section under Faculty & Advisor Tools
- Select the Class or Classes that you want from the list.
Choose the format for the Class roster to be displayed.
- Class Roster (PDF) and Class Roster (Excel) will display the following information: First Name, Last Name, censored BearNumber, Classification, and Major(s).
For a more detailed look of the class roster click Detailed Class Roster (Excel), which will display the following information: First Name, Last Name, uncensored BearNumber, Classification, and Major(s).
- Click Run to display the results.
Whenever you use Ursa, don’t forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you don’t log out someone else might be able to access it.