Creating a Class Roster in Excel
- Logon to Ursa at https://ursa.unco.edu using your network user name and password.
- When youíre in Ursa, your name will appear under the Ursa header.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- In the Class Roll channel, enter the Course Record Number (CRN) for the course for which you want to create a class roster and click on Submit.
Note: The class roll channel may not render properly using the Safari 1.x, and Internet Explorer 7.x browsers.
- Click on either Open or Save.
- The class roll will appear in an Excel spreadsheet with the following information: CRN, course prefix, number, section, instructor, the studentsí: Bear Number, names, level, major, phone numbers and e-mail address).
- From the spreadsheet you can copy and paste e-mail address(es) into an e-mail message for one student, several students or the whole class.
Whenever you use Ursa, donít forget to log out. Ursa contains personal information such as grades, financial aid, e-mail addresses, etc. and if you donít log out someone else might be able to access it.