Welcome to the UNC Tutoring Center!
Tutoring Services and Program Information
The Tutoring Center (TC) provides free peer-led tutoring services and academic skills sessions to UNC students enrolled in undergraduate-level courses.
One of the greatest strengths of the TC is its organization as a centralized program with additional satellite and night tutoring options. The TC is certified through the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) and serves UNC students and the larger campus community by promoting student academic achievement, retention, and persistence through degree completion.
How to Get Tutoring Services
Our front desk staff is ready to assist you. Make tutoring a part of your academic plan for success.
- Stop by the TC any time between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to schedule your tutoring appointment.
- Please bring your UNC ID to schedule your first visit.
- Individual and small group tutoring appointments are available.
- Walk-in visits are subject to availability; appointments are strongly recommended.
- View our student policies.
We look forward to seeing you!
Location and Hours of Operation
The TC is located in the lower level of Michener Library (L-149), in the Office of Academic Support & Advising. (Night tutoring is held in Government Publications in Michener Library.) You may contact TC staff at 351-1904 or 351-1906.
- Daytime hours: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Mon–Thurs.; 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Fri.
- Night hours: 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Mon.–Thurs.; 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Sun.
|Peer Tutor Service Evaluations|
Please take 5-10 minutes to evaluate the tutoring assistance you received through ASA Tutoring Center services this semester. Your responses are confidential and are very important in identifying program strengths and areas for improvement.
Link to evaluation: https://unco.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3C4H67Khmt92F2B