Advertising in the UC
Table Advertisements @ the UC
The UC has discontinued the use of Table Tents.
As part of our efforts to adopt more environmentally sustainable practices at the University Center, we have implemented a new, less wasteful avenue for table advertising for the university community.
Table Advertisement Policy:
- Advertisers are limited to on-campus groups (chartered student organization, departments, and other approved organizations)
- All table advertising must be scheduled through and approved by University Center Administration. Approved fliers will receive a stamp.
- Contact Roger Stinar: email@example.com or 351-2073
- Table advertisements publicizing events may run for no longer than two weeks prior to the event.
To advertise on tables in the University Center please follow these parameters:
1. Dimensions should be exactly 5” wide x 7” tall
2. Printed on card (heavy) stock paper is preferred but not mandatory.
3. Printed on one side as only one advertizing pane per event will be allowed.
4. Please print 120 advertisements for use in the UC.
Here is a picture of our displays for reference