By Clicking "I accept" below, you agree to the following:
I authorize all financial aid funds accepted to be applied to my university bill including indirect charges such as library, health insurance & parking, etc. I understand if I wish to revoke this authorization, I may do so by contacting the Office of Financial Aid.
I have read and agree to the Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid as well as the Guide to the Award Letter information which includes but is not limited to the following:
- If I fail to attend classes, I may have to repay part or all of my aid. These funds include but are not limited to any Federal Pell Grants and\or Federal Student Loans.
- If I repeat a previously passed course more than one time, it will not count towards full-time consideration for Federal Student Aid.
- All funds received will be used solely for expenses related to attendance at the University of Northern Colorado.
- I must be making satisfactory academic progress as determined by UNC.
- I must be enrolled at UNC in a degree-granting program.
- If an Undergraduate, I must enroll in and maintain at least 12 credit hours per semester to be considered full-time or at least 6 credit hours for half-time status as of the census date for each term.
- If a Graduate student, I must enroll in and maintain at least 9 credit hours per semester to be considered full-time or at least 5 credit hours for half-time status as of the census date for each term.
- Only course work that is required for my degree will count towards my enrollment status. Once I complete the requirements for a single degree, even if I haven't applied for graduation, I am no longer eligible for Title IV aid for that program. The fact that I might be getting a dual degree and haven’t completed the requirements for the second degree doesn't change this.
- That any work study funds listed/awarded are simply for a potential job. To receive these monies, I would still need to secure a job and actually work the hours required to earn this money.
- If awarded and I wish to receive any student or parent loans, it will require that I and/or my Parents (PLUS loans only) complete an actual loan application (MPN)/Credit Check for parents and entrance loan counseling by the student.
- That if I receive additional aid including but not limited to scholarship funds, vocational rehabilitation funds, graduate assistantships, etc., my original aid offered may be reduced.
Failure to read and accept these terms and conditions will prohibit UNC from disbursing your financial aid.