- Ellen Meyer Gregg, Acting Dean - The Acting Dean serves as the academic and administrative officer of the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Robert Houser, Associate Dean - The Associate Dean has responsibilities in the areas of faculty affairs and research.
- Debbie Pirera, Business Manager - The Business Manager has responsibilities in the areas of college budget planning, analysis, and management; faculty and exempt employment contracts; purchasing of college technology, equipment, and supplies; and faculty productivity and program expense.
- Beckie Croissant, Student Services Specialist - The Student Services Specialist has responsibilities in the areas of student services, course scheduling and program review.
- Kim Paxton, Administrative Specialist - The Administrative Specialist provides general office administrative support and is the primary support for the Dean.
- Heather Lawrence, Administrative Specialist - The Administrative Specialist provides general office administrative support and is the primary support for the Associate Dean.
- Dave Nichols, Director of Development - The Directors of Development work with the Natural and Health Sciences' leadership team as the College's development officers.
- Ken Cochran, Instrument and Fabrication Technician - The Instrument and Fabrication Technician provides technical support for the College’s instrumentation and responds to fabrication needs.
- Chad Wangeline, Laboratory Coordinator II – The Laboratory Coordinator assists the Instrumentation and Fabrication Technician in providing technical support for the College’s instrumentation and responds to fabrication needs.
School Directors and Department Chair
The School Directors and Department Chair serve as the leaders of the six academic Schools and one Department, respectively, that compose the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Susan Keenan - School of Biological Sciences
- Michael Mosher - Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Bill Hoyt - School of Earth Sciences & Physics
- Liz Gilbert - School of Human Sciences
- Dean Allison - School of Mathematical Sciences
- Janice Hayes and Faye Hummel - School of Nursing
- David Stotlar - School of Sport & Exercise Science
Academic Centers and Institute Directors
Directors head up the academic centers and institutes that are located within the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Steve Anderson - Mathematics and Science Teaching (MAST) Institute
- Jodie Novak - Mathematics Teacher Leadership Center (Math TLC)
- Catherine Dingley - National Institute for Nursing Education and Scholarship (NINES)
- Scott Sabella - Region VIII Technical Assistance and Continuing Education (TACE) Center
- Carole Schneider - Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute (RMCRI)
- Dianna Gray - Sport Marketing Research Institute (SMRI)