- Ellen Meyer Gregg, Dean - The Dean serves as the academic and administrative officer of the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Mark Smith, Interim Associate Dean- The Associate Dean has responsibilities in the areas of faculty research and scholarly efforts, and academic affairs.
- Debbie Pirera, Business Manager - The Business Manager has responsibilities in the areas of college budget planning, analysis, and management; faculty and exempt employment contracts; purchasing of college technology, equipment, and supplies; and faculty productivity and program expense.
- Beckie Croissant, Student Services Specialist - The Student Services Specialist has responsibilities in the areas of student services, course scheduling and program review.
- Kim Paxton, Senior Administrative Specialist - The Senior Administrative Specialist provides general office administrative support and is the primary support for the Dean.
- Toni Tassone, Administrative Specialist - The Administrative Specialist provides general office administrative support and is the primary support for the Associate Dean.
- Marcia Pearce, Director of Development - The Director of Development works with the Natural and Health Sciences' leadership team.
- Lindsey Lebowitz, Director of Development - The Director of Development works with the Natural and Health Sciences' leadership team.
- Ken Cochran, Instrument and Fabrication Technician - The Instrument and Fabrication Technician provides technical support for the College’s instrumentation and responds to fabrication needs.
- Chad Wangeline, Laboratory Coordinator II – The Laboratory Coordinator assists the Instrumentation and Fabrication Technician in providing technical support for the College’s instrumentation and responds to fabrication needs.
School Directors and Department Chair
The School Directors and Department Chairs serve as the leaders of the five academic Schools and three Departments, respectively, that compose the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Susan Keenan - School of Biological Sciences
- Michael Mosher - Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Bill Hoyt - Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Jamie Erskine - School of Human Sciences
- Dean Allison - School of Mathematical Sciences
- Faye Hummel - School of Nursing
- Cynthia Galovich - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Gary Heise - School of Sport and Exercise Science
Academic Centers and Institute Directors
Directors head up the academic centers and institutes that are located within the College of Natural and Health Sciences.
- Steve Anderson - Mathematics and Science Teaching (MAST) Institute
- Jodie Novak - Mathematics Teacher Leadership Center (Math TLC)
- Catherine Dingley - National Institute for Nursing Education and Scholarship (NINES)
- Reid Hayward - Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute (RMCRI)
- Dianna Gray - Sport Marketing Research Institute (SMRI)