The University of Northern Colorado is committed to promoting an environment where:
- Academic integrity is valued and expected
- Excellence is sought and rewarded
- Teaching and learning flourish
- Diversity of thought and culture is respected
- Intellectual freedom is preserved
- Equal opportunity is afforded
To foster this environment, UNC offers students, faculty and staff access to a confidential, anonymous reporting system that is not part of the university. Available 24/7/365, MySafeCampus sends the report to UNC while protecting the reporter’s identity and allowing anonymous follow-up.
MySafeCampus doesn’t replace existing university processes for reporting concerns. It’s an alternative for anyone who feels unsafe using the usual channels.
To Make a Report
Online—Log on to MySafeCampus.com
By phone—Call 1-800-716-9007
MySafeCampus is not an emergency service.
Call 9 -1-1 if there is a life-threatening emergency or you need immediate help.