UNC Department or Organization

If a UNC department or organization wishes to provide interpreters without a request from a student or attendee, in order to facilitate open access for all please complete the Open Access Request Form, save it, and e-mail it to Becky Theis as an attachment. In these cases, the department or organization will be billed for the interpreting services after the event.

If a UNC student requests an interpreter for an event hosted by a department or organization, please have the student complete an interpreter request or contact Becky Theis.

If a request for an interpreter is made by a event attendee, please complete an Interpreter Request.