Here at UNC Dining Services, "We Feed The Bears!"
We recently asked our customers why they liked dining on campus. Here are the top 6 reasons why they chose to purchase a meal plan:
- The dining rooms are "all you care to eat" so you never have to worry about leaving hungry.
- There are so many different choices every day - there are lots of opportunities to try different foods from all over the state, country, and world! There is a diverse culinary experience.
- There are more important things to worry about... eating in the dining room means not having to wash dishes or put them away.
- Our time is valuable... we don't want to spend it shopping, cooking, or cleaning!
- Meal plan charges go directly to our student account so I can pay everything at one time!
- There is no need to carry extra cash. I just swipe my UNC Card in the dining room, and it's all taken care of!
Think of it... by dining on campus, you have access to a fresh salad bar, create your own deli sandwiches, pizza bar, pasta bar, fresh veggies, stir-fry bar, carved meats, beverage station, soup bar, vegetarian dishes, freshly baked bread, cereal bar…and much more!!
Holmes Dining Hall and Tobey-Kendel Dining Room offer unlimited seconds; that’s where you get the most for your money when you purchase a meal plan!
Check out your dining options! Customize your meal plan!
Deadlines To Remember
The deadline to change/cancel your meal contract (includes On Campus Meal Plans, Off Campus Bear Plans, and Dining Dollars) is 5pm on the University published add/drop deadline:
- Fall 2014: Monday, September 8th
- Spring 2015: Monday, January 26th
Guest Meal Prices
Have a visitor who wants to eat in the dining rooms with you?You can...
- Swipe your guest in with one of your Bonus Meals. (Out of Bonus Meals? Add more Bonus Meals here.)
- Swipe your guest in with one of your Bear Plan swipes. (Out of meals? Add another Bear Plan onto your account here.)
- They can always pay cash prices at the door.
Need more information? Email or call us at (970) 351-2652.