Welcome to UNC Dining Services where "We Feed The Bears!"
You Asked For It!!
You asked us to make changes to the meal plan options, and we listened!! Starting Fall 2014, students will be able to choose from ALL NEW On Campus Meal Plans. We're in the final stages of getting everything switched over... you should take a look at what we've done!! If you're living off campus next year, you'll be happy to hear we kept the Bear Plan prices the same... no increase!
- 2014/2015 On Campus Meal Plan Options *** THESE ARE NEW ***
- 2014/2015 Off Campus Bear Plans - These prices and plans stayed the same!!
Spring Break is almost here!
Dining Services will be closed over Spring Break. Click here for the complete schedule.
- All dining rooms will close after Lunch on Friday, March 14th.
- Holmes and Tobey-Kendel will re-open at Dinner on Monday, March 23rd
- All dining locations will resume normal operating hours on Monday, March 23rd.
- Munchy Mart and Subway® will have special hours during Spring Break; all other retail dining locations will be closed. Click here for the complete schedule.
March is National Nutrition Month
National Nutrition Month® is an annual nutrition education and information campaign sponsored by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly known as the American Dietetic Association). This campaign is designed to focus attention on the importance of making informed food choices, as well as developing good eating habits and physical activity habits. Proper nutrition is essential to the learning process, and good eating habits are essential to proper nutrition. Read more about what UNC Dining Services is doing to keep you healthy!!
We Feed The Bears!
Dining Services has a creative and passionate staff who love to try new ways to cook and serve you better, so our menus change a little bit each semester. We also listen to you... you asked us to extend Dinner hours at Tobey-Kendel - and we did!! Want to know when Munchy Mart or the Coffee Corners are open? Hungry and don't know which dining room to eat at? We can help!
- Hours of Operation: Dining Rooms ~ Retail Dining
- Weekly Dining Room Menus: see the weekly menu online here
- Daily Menus: call the FoodLine at (970) 351-FOOD (3663)
- Daily Mobile Menus: m.unco.edu
- *NEW* Nutrition Labels: see labels for The DASH and other stations
- Executive Chef Essig's Featured Item: March is National Nutrition Month
- Have More Questions? email email@example.com
- Like Us On Facebook! Dining Services, Retail Dining, and UNC Catering
Special Events Coming Up Soon
Dining Services has special events and monotony breakers happening throughout the entire year. Here are a few events happening in March...
- March is National Nutrition Month... challenge yourself to eat healthier this month. Once it becomes a habit, it'll be easy to choose broccoli over French fries!
- 3/9: Daylight Saving Time ends (don't forget to "spring forward")
- 3/15-3/23: Spring Break - Have a great time!!
Did you know UNC's website has a mobile version that's easy to read on a smart phone? Want to know what's for lunch at Holmes, TK, or the UC Food Court? Log onto m.unco.edu and scroll down to the Dining Menus section. Click on View Today's Dining Menus, and you can see what we're serving today!!
Like Us On Facebook
UNC Dining Services has a Facebook page, so please like us! We will be posting information about yummy menu items, upcoming events and special dinners, special hours for Thanksgiving Break, etc. We might even ask for your help... and you could win prizes! Retail Dining has a Facebook page, and UNC Catering does too! You should like all 3 pages!
A healthy lifestyle is the key to looking good, feeling great, and being the best you can be at work and at play. A healthy eating plan helps you get the most out of life. We will have a brand new option our customers to be able to see the nutritional value of our recipes... very soon!! Until then, we have a different way for you to see a lot of our nutritional labels. We also have a Registered Dietitian on staff, so let us know if you’d like to schedule and appointment with him!
Can't find what you're looking for? Have more questions? No problem... contact Dining Services at (970) 351-2652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Tobey-Kendel Hall (room 120) and ask us in person!