Welcome to UNC Dining Services... where "We Feed The Bears!"
Meal Plan Change Deadline 9/2
Students, you have until 5pm on Friday, September 2nd to make changes to your meal plan. The easiest way to do that is to submit a new contract online... or you can fill out a paper contract in person at any dining room, the UC Card Office, or the Dining Services Office. Email us if you have questions!
Meal Plan Options - Fall 2016 / Spring 2017
Dining Services offers a meal plan to fit any student's needs. Students living on campus choose their meal plan when they sign up for housing... it's so easy!
Live off campus? We can recommend a Bear Plan just for you. Dining Dollars are great to have no matter where you live! Leave the shopping, cooking, and cleaning to us!
On Campus Meal Plans
- All students living in a residence hall are required to carry an On Campus Meal Plan throughout the academic year. (This rule does not apply if you live in Lawrenson Hall, the Arlington Park Apartments, or the University Apartments.)
- Freshmen living on-campus can choose from 4 different meal plans... so choose the one that best fits your lifestyle. Not sure what meal plan to choose? Check out a few tips we have for you.
- CLICK HERE to see the On Campus Meal Plan options.
Off Campus Bear Plans
- Students living off-campus, in Lawrenson Hall, the Arlington Park Apartments, or the University Apartments are eligible to carry any meal plan, including Bear Plans.
- We recommend Bear Plans for our off-campus students because you can purchase meals in small packages... add on meals as often as you want!
- Purchase Bear Plans with the online meal contract NOW (you must be a registered student to use the online contract).
- CLICK HERE to see the Off Campus Bear Plans.
- Don't forget to add Dining Dollars to your UNC Card. They're so convenient to have... and you don't get charged tax for your food/beverage purchases.
- Purchase additional Dining Dollars with the online meal contract NOW (you must be a registered student to use the online contract).
"We Feed The Bears!"
Navigating through life can be a little challenging at times... making time for healthy, tasty, and nutritious meals shouldn't have to be!
Dining Room Options
Students who choose to carry a meal plan have the convenience of enjoying meals at any of our dining rooms on campus... including the UC Food Court and Bears Bistro.
Our dining rooms offer a large variety of foods, including fresh fruits and veggies, vegetarian and vegan options, allergen-free options... and Holmes Dining Hall & Tobey-Kendel Dining Room are both "all you care to eat" locations that have a gourmet salad bar available every day. There are to-go options available as well if you don't have time to sit down and eat with us.
Hungry and don't know which dining room to try? We have LOTS of choices. Dining room menus are posted online every Friday, so take a look at what's being served this week. You're not required to eat at any one location, so why don't you try them all!? Check out the Dining Room hours of operation here.
Registered Dietitian Available
Do you have any specific dietary issues that you need us to know about? We can usually accommodate most requests, but we recommend you speak with our Registered Dietitian about it first... he will be able to tell you what we can offer. You can contact Matthew Doyle, RDN, at (970) 351-1961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a rush and just want to stop by for a cup of coffee and a bagel? Why don't you use your Dining Dollars??! Dining Dollars are very handy to have loaded onto your UNC Card, and we have lots of different locations where they are accepted. Check out the Retail Dining hours of operation here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Have more questions? No problem... contact Dining Services at (970) 351-2652, email us at email@example.com, or stop by Tobey-Kendel Hall (room 120) and ask us in person! "We Feed The Bears!"