On-Line Dining Contracts ~ Meal Plans & Dining Dollars
Are you a student living in the Residence Halls? If so, you are automatically assigned the 19 Meal Plan + 15 Bonus Meals + 150 Dining Dollars unless you have chosen a different plan in your housing contract. Not living in the Residence Halls? Can't decide which meal plan to choose? CLICK HERE to check out your options!
Submit Your New Contract
Use one of the following options to change your Meal Plan, add Bonus Meals, or add Dining Dollars to your account. The login screens look similar, so be careful which option you choose.
Please remember that submitting a "blank" contract does not mean you're cancelling your meal plan. If you are eligible and would like to cancel your meal plan, please email email@example.com for information.
I AM A UNC STUDENT
- CLICK HERE: I am a UNC Student and would like to submit a new dining contract to change my Meal Plan (by the Drop Deadlines listed below), purchase a Meal Plan, purchase Bonus Meals, or purchase Dining Dollars for myself.
- Fall 2015: students have until 5pm on Friday, September 4th to make any changes to their meal plan. Spring 2016: students have until 5pm on Monday, January 25th to make any changes to their meal plan.
- Charges go directly to your student account.
- You must have the following information: bear number, birthdate, and the last 4 digits of you SSN (Don't have a SSN? Look at the hint below at #4.)
I AM THE PARENT OF A UNC STUDENT
- CLICK HERE: I am a Parent / Grandparent / Friend and would like to purchase Dining Dollars for a UNC Student using a credit card.
- Credit Card information must be provided for payment.
- You must have the your student's Bear Number and birth date to use the online dining contract.
- All meal plans expire at the end of each semester.
- Dining Dollars carry over from Fall to Spring, but they expire at the end of Spring semester.
- You must be a registered student to use the on-line dining contract.
- Don't have a Social Security Number? Here's a hint... if you get an error when loggin in, try using XXXX instead of the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Sometimes there isn't a SSN listed in the system, so it will error out. If that doesn't work, please contact Dining Services at (970) 351-2652 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Deadlines to Remember
The deadline to change/cancel your meal contract (includes traditional meal plans, bear plans, and dining dollars) is 5pm on the University published add/drop deadline:
- Fall 2015: Friday, September 4th
- Spring 2016: Monday, January 25th