Welcome to the Intensive English Program at the University of Northern Colorado!
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction for academic purposes at appropriate levels in order to prepare students for academics at an American university, to provide on-going language support in the form of language tutors, and to increase international students' understanding of inter-cultural communication.
About our program:
- Our excellent faculty members offer instruction in English for Academic Purposes
- Core content is covered in classes for basic, intermediate, advanced, and graduate level students
- Skill courses have been designed to facilitate academic skills in computer use and academic vocabulary
- Discipline-specific classes cover academic content like English for Criminal Justice
- We have small class sizes for optimal learning
- Students in the advanced level may study toward their academic degree
For questions regarding the IEP program please check out the links to the right or e-mail the Intensive English Coordinator Elaine Steneck at email@example.com. Elaine is available to talk with faculty or departments enrolling international students and who may have questions or concerns regarding working well with them.